Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Words With A Blogger Wednesday

Words With A Blogger Wednesday
I guess that I am still busy with things around here. Did you know that it's takes alot of time to design a print magazine? Ok, Ms. Vain here thought that she could whip one up just like that, but you know what? YOU CAN'T. So, I've been trying to keep up with other stuff too and when I was throwing things behind the couch while cleaning, I stubbed my toe on a box. After swearing just a tiny bit, I let go of my throbbing big toe and picked up the box to see what it was. When I realized what it was, I was all like, CRAP! There in my hand was the book that I was supposed to mail Andrea from Creative Junkie. I'm so sorry, blogging buddy! I really am bad about getting things out in the mail-really bad. In fact, I think I lost a good friend over a delayed package awhile back. I think I might have some underlying post office phobia that I'm so not consciously aware of that I must sleepwalk and hide packages in the middle of the night. So, I am going today-really-and mailing it. I hope you can forgive me!
Now, on to this week's blogger...
This week I really wanted to do my own "words" of a blog that I love. She's much too "famous" to talk to me-it hurts me to know that I'm not in the A-list of bloggers to bump email elbows with like PW, Dooce and apparently this lovely blog, Bakerella .
So alas, I must write from a far...

I hope she doesn't mind that I talk all great about her and show some of her fabulous photos. Do people get mad when you write nice things about them? I wouldn't. Please write nice things about me some day, ok?

I'm sure alot of you have heard about this delicious blog-and Bakerella. She's been on Martha Stewart and got to go to PW's ranch and bake. Yep. She's famous. Amongst other yummy dishes, she makes these wonderful cupcake pops and mini cakes that I think is her signature item.

Aren't these so cute?


My favorite thing in the whole wide world-Hello Kitty.

These were made for "fighting cancer" project.

Here is another scrumptious looking treat-can you tell I have a big sweet tooth?

If you love her blog so much that you want to tell the whole world about it, she sells shirts and other apparel with her blog's name on it and they are quite cute. I wish people would wear a shirt with my blog's name on it too-would you?

If you want to know more about her and wonder if she would ever write you back, I'll save you the heartbreak and give you a bit of info that I've paid important people to find out. Ok, this is actually on her blog:

About Me
I enjoy baking and creating sweets for others to enjoy. In 2007 I took a cake decorating class that really sparked my interest. Since then I've been trying to improve my decorating skills. I hope to learn as much as I can about baking and decorating and then share it with you along the way.

Now that I've got you slobbering, go visit her blog and try to make some of her creations and then mail them to me so I can taste them. Please don't wait a year though like I would-they might not taste as good.

5 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

LOL Your last paragraph was a hoot!

☼ Happy Wednesday ☼

Creative Junkie said...

Tess, you're so funny - no worries! Don't stress out about it!

I love Bakerella - it's total eyecandy and, I'm assuming since I avoid baking like the plague, mouth candy as well.

The Four Week Vegan said...

OMGosh, her site is amazing. Not only is she a talented baker and decorator of her creations, she is a really good food photographer. Those pics were making me drool.

Great, another place to get ideas to gain the next 10 pounds - thanks alot, Tess.

Jacqueline Miller said...

Yummm! Thanks for sharing.

Nanny Dee said...

What a lovely site she has -- so talented and creative.

I have a few high-profile blogs that I love from afar -- so funny, but so true!