Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two of my three angels

Aren't they just so adorable? I took these right before leaving for the shower. When I look at their smiling faces, I wonder how I could ever yell at them and tell them I'm selling them to the gypsies. (sigh)

Then, Emily comes running out of her brother's room screaming, holding on to one of his computer games. He follows her out, yelling, "You stupid!"

Then, Jess tells me her boyfriend quit yet another job and can she buy this new $100 phone?

Yep, they are so adorable I could just throw up.

0 comments: