Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Can I get some cheap seats?

Tis the season to go to ball games and concerts. But, with the high rising costs of gas and food, it can put a damper on enjoying some entertainment. I always wished someone would give me a good deal on some Yankee Stadium tickets, or Fenway Park tickets.

I found a great site called, ACheapSeat.com that offers you a good deal on tickets and if you are looking for tickets to an event, you can find it. So, whether you want Jersey Boys Tickets , Harlem Globetrotters Tickets, or even Taylor Swift Tickets ;you can get them here!

What a relief, since I need to find some cheap tickets for the hubby's birthday present-he loves Michael Buble and he's going to be in town for his birthday month-yeah!!

1 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh I'm so jealous...Hubs is gonna be so blown away with the Michael Buble tickets!

Thanks for the heads up and girl...enjoy!

God bless and have a terrific day! :o)