Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Setting goals for your child-and you.

I'm always making lists.


Lists that contain goals.


Big ones.


Little ones.


I think it's a good idea to set daily goals for yourself, or even long term goals. It helps you to stay organized in your life. What about your children? Yes, they should set goals too. It's something that can help them to help deal with life when they are older and to help clear their mind and know what they want out of life.


When I had the opportunity to try Goalforit.com , I thought it would be a great tool to use! Goalforit.com is an online goal setting data site to help you document and keep track of your goals. For adults and children. One thing I wanted to try right away was the Chore Chart option.



With the Chore Chart, you can build a chart online, picking the header and what chores you want your child to do and even the rewards you want to give your child for doing their chores. I made one for Emily and she's been having fun doing chores (that's right-fun!) and seeing her allowance grow.


So, if you are looking to document your goals or chores and behavior charts for your children, you should give this service a try-it's free!

0 comments: