Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter!!
I have so much to fill you in about our lives. I've been away for too long! I'll be posting this week about everything I've been up to, but for right now, here are photos of what the kids got this morning...

Emily got a pink basket, of course. We would be in trouble if we didn't include a Monster High doll. Oh yeah, you don't know about her Monster High addiction...
The hubby got a basket-yes, he is a kid. Had to include his favorite candy...
Rock candy!
The grand babies got matching baskets, and the tiny one got some chocolate bunnies. Did I tell you about him???
Okay, if you are the slightest bit interested in our adventures over the last couple of months, stay tuned.
In the meantime, have a great holiday!!!

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

aww...cute little basket for daddy....happy easter.

Unknown said...

The Easter goodies certainly look lovely. Thanks for becoming a follower of my Blog. I am now a Follower of your Blog. Have a good day.