Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Picking the right clothing for a shoot

We have been hard at work remodeling the new studio and hope to be done by this weekend. I have to shoot a newborn session this weekend, so I hope the client won't mind the semi-done studio.



I'm changing my prices and packages on my photography site as well, so I'm doing double cleaning duty on my photography business.


I think while I'm working on my website, I will add a children's clothing ideas area to help clients decide what to dress their child in for a session. Neutral wear is always classic if you plan on hanging the photos on their wall.


Here are some examples:







These are soft colors that work well together. Children's clothes should not over power a shoot and take away from a child's face.


I think it will be fun to put together different clothing sets that work for the entire family as well.

Stay tuned!



1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

That's a good idea. And congrats on the studio space.