Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Breaking the promise

Every year, we promise not go over board with gifts. We always end up breaking that promise.




This morning, while digging through the mound of presents overflowing from under the tree, I realized we once again, broke that promise...


4 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

It's hard not splurging. I buy year around. Then when the eve and day approaches they ask for different things that I end up buying to.

secret agent woman said...

This year I've done really well with toning it down.

Veronica Lee said...

Merry Christmas, Tess!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess,
The same thing happens in our home, we always say no more than "X" number of present to our daughter, but when Dece.25 come we realize we have too many presents for her. sometimes we keep a couple of them for her bday that is in january, that helps to keep us out of guilty feeling :)
I am visiting your from MBC i am your new follower, please take a minute and visit my blog at www.burundanguitas.blogspot.com and follow me back i need more and more followers I want to become a product reviewer but first i need my numbers to go up. how do you get your sponsors. Please revert to burundanguitas@gmail.com in a private message, pls pls pls. I need advise. and you look like an expert in this issue.
rgds, dalys