Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Nothing like the last minute

I've been so busy this season, I haven't had a chance to do my own family photos. We never got a group family photo this season at all this year, which I'm a bit upset about. To let you know just how crazy it's been, we JUST got the grand babies Christmas photos YESTERDAY.









From past experiences, I've found that these two are not fond of getting their photos taken.


So, I was worried if we would even be able to get them to sit long enough to get their photos taken.










But, as you can see, they behaved quite well.

Of course, it doesn't hurt to promise them chocolate and toys if they behaved.


Or, threaten them with no Christmas presents tomorrow...






Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Great set of photos of the grandkids!

Getrealmommy said...

Great photos! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!