Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, July 25, 2008

A mouthful

Emily just got back from the dentist this morning after having some work done on a bad tooth. Last night, her cheek had blown up like a balloon while we were at the store. After a panic attack of wondering if I should take her to the walk in clinic or wait until the morning, I decided to call the dentist to see if they thought it might have something to do with her teeth. He called in some antibiotics and told me to call first thing in the morning to get in.
Turned out that she had a bad cavity and some others that she'll have to come back to have fixed too.
While I blame it on my side of the family having bad teeth, the dentist blames it on nursing for too long. (she would not give it up until almost two)
Geesh, I guess it's true that everything is blamed on the mother!

1 comments:

Dana said...

awe..... that's sad...