Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July Contest and Work at Home Site

It's the last couple of days of our contest, so make sure you enter!
I've also decided to list any new reviews that have gone up on my review site.
If that wasn't enough, I had started a blog to go along with my other website, http://www.mommysbizathome.com but, never really went anywhere with it. I've decided to start it up again with great tips for those working at home and/or those wanting to work from home. I'll post the link when it's up and running.
Did I mention that my contest has only two more days?
Leave a comment, people!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I want to win!!!!!! I hope I have a good chance... This giveaway is an awesome one... You know where to find me : http://www.dana-justtalk.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can't be a stay at home mom, nature doesn't fit. :) anyway, just a quick note to wish you luck.