Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blissfully mine

I received the first run of my new magazine, Wedding Bliss Magazine yesterday.
It was so awesome to see it in print and I envisioned it in stores and at wedding shows and I got all goose bumpy.
Now that I have a hard copy in my hands to show potential advertisers, I get to go pound the pavement and convince businesses that this is indeed the coolest wedding magazine ever.

7 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Your magazine looks awesome! Beautiful cover. I wonder if some of the businesses would enjoy having their catering company or florist shop featured as an article for a small price?

I caught your last post too. Now I need some mall court food. YUMMY!!!

Aim said...

looks great. have fun pounding the pavement! i know you will do good things with this.

The Four Week Vegan said...

OMGosh that is so awesome!!! Good luck pounding the pavement.

Zelna said...

Looks great!! everything for the best on your Magazine. Have fun pounding the pavement!! I'm sure it will be a success, it looks absolutely fabulous!!

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

That's totally awesome!
What an accomplishment...
Good for you - good luck!
Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Creative Junkie said...

I'm so stinkin' excited for you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

wow...congratulations...

i bet you will be famous and rich soon...