Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fuss

It's Friday Fuss time again!
Were you waiting? Has it been building up? Ok, you asked for it!
Now, in case you missed last week's Friday post, this is a meme that allows you to bitch and moan about things you hate. Come on, you know you can do it...

This week's Friday Fuss:

1. I STILL hate waiting for prizes.

2. I hate when I neglect projects.

3. I hate to wear pink.

4. I hate when the postman leaves my packages at the end of the driveway.

5. I hate cold feet.

6. I hate when my husband leaves his shoes in the dark hallway for me to trip over.

7. I hate having the urge for Frosted Flakes cereal, only to find out we ran out of milk.

8. I hate that I watch the Disney Channel more than big people channels-and I like it.

9. I hate it when the certain commercial song that I hate gets stuck in my head all day.

10. I hate that it's my birthday next week and I'm going to have to lie about my age-again. ;)

Ok, now it's your turn!
Post about it and add your name to Mr. Linky-please let readers know where you got it from!

4 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

I hate when it's blizzarding outside and my color and cut appointment, which I had to make MONTHS ago to get in, will probably be cancelled and I have two inch gray roots! Doh!!

But I totally agree about that Frosted Flakes/no milk thing. That sucks!!

Brian Miller said...

lol. happy early birthday! they leave packages at teh end of the driveway? er, i never leave my shoes around...lol. its probably a man thing, genetic, dont hold it against us...yeah thats it...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.