Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I Love...

( I got this idea from another blogger) Since it's Valentine's Day weekend, I wanted list all the things I love...

My kids.

The hubby.

Chocolate truffles.

Lap tops.

Ice coffee.

Saturday mornings.

Licorce.

Seafood.

The Twilight Saga.

Wearing black tshirts.

Cuddling on the couch.

Watermellon Jelly Bellies.

Ghost stories.

Writing fiction.

Reading fiction.

My dogs-sometimes.

Sweat pants.

My lipstick.

Getting free stuff.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Great smelling candles.

IZOD polo shirts.

Steve Perry.

Foodie blogs with great photos.

My PW Cookbook.

Now, list some things that you love...

9 comments:

Sultan said...

Fine list

Molly said...

My list is over here:

http://thegirlinthemiddle.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/i-love/

Thanks for the great idea and I loved your list!

Buckeroomama said...

I love your list. There are plenty of things there that would make it to my "I love..." list, too! Sat mornings, Twilight, mint chocolate ice cream, to name a few... :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

eight helping hands said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Susie said...

That's a great list! I hope you had a Happy Valentines Day!!

Susie said...

That's a great list! I hope you had a Happy Valentines Day!!

More Than Words said...

This was really cute!!! I love chocolate truffles too!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh this is fun.

Creative Junkie said...

Love Watermelon Jellie Bellies! Licorice? Not so much.

Hope you had a wonderful V day!