Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, May 17, 2010

He's so ornery

My grandson is so bad.
I never want to shower him with kisses.
Or give him chocolate.

Nope. No presents for this little guy.

And, if you believe that...

I've got some swamp land in Florida I want to sell ya.


10 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I still can't get over that you have a grandson!

He's so absolutely adorable!!

Brian Miller said...

amazing and cute pics!

GottaLoveMom said...

wow! can't believe your a grandma! what a cutie :)

Rie's Cubby Corner said...

What a sweetie!! I love the curly blond hair! He's gonna be a lady killer.

Creative Junkie said...

He's just full of cuteness!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, he is just darling!!!!!!!!

Annette Piper said...

I was thinking - what? But he's gorgeous! Everyone would love him! Yeah, yeah, I know, you've got a deal on some land ;)

sheila said...

How adorable is this kid? :o)

secret agent woman said...

That's the kind of kid you want to just scoop up and cuddle.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

he looks like a promising soceer player in near future...
loved his famous eyes...