Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

National Moms Nite Out

Have you heard of National Moms Nite Out campaign that is tomorrow? It's supposed to be the ultimate mom night out celebration. One of it's sponsors is Simon Malls and they are having events across the country in their malls. My mall, Northpark Mall, is having a party from 4-8pm and I'm so there!

Pizza Hut wanted to get in all the action and sent some moms a $25 gift card to take care of supper for tomorrow. Guess what? I was one of the lucky ones! Isn't it great how this whole mom blogging thing has allowed us do fun things and connect with the "big guys" corporations?

So, I'm ordering pizza for the kids and I'm going to see some local bloggers and moms and going to try to win some neat prizes. Oh yeah, if you go to their site, you can enter to win my book! Hurry though, I think it's over by tomorrow!

I'll be bringing my camera to catch some action! Maybe I'll see you there!


Today's idea:
Mother's Day Craft Ideas.
Are you looking for ideas for Mom? A craft project may just be the thing!
Read more...

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

woohoo. congrats! i may just have to surprise T with a nite out...

Veronica Lee said...

The campaign sounds like fun! Lucky you!

Best of luck! Hope you get to win some neat prizes.

Have a nice day, Tess!