Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Spending time with the grand baby

The grand baby came over to play...

He played in the play house.

He played with the toy cars.

He ate chocolate.

And he brightened Nana's day!

Daycare Centers vs. Home Daycares-Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

I still find it hard to believe that you're a grandma!

He's adorable!

Brian Miller said...

aw...adorable.

on a random side note...have you read Jodi Picoult's new book on the kid with Aspergers...loving it...

Elizabeth Channel said...

He is simply the cutest! I love that hair!