Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, April 30, 2010

This is what I saw when I looked up

I was outside in our backyard playing with the dog, when I looked up to see what the dog was looking at. When I looked up, I saw this in our tree...
What.
The heck.

Is it??!!


Article of the day:









8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

so what is it?

Aim said...

Holy Heck! that's crazy. you took pix, I would have ran into the house. LOL

doing a giveaway on my blog. stop by and check it out.

Buckeroomama said...

Whoa! What was it?!

Unknown said...

We still really don't know what it was. My husband thought it was a big ground hog that had gotten stuck up there. It was gone when we came back out.

Liz Mays said...

Is it like a badger?

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have taken the time to snap a pic!! I am a scaredy-cat like that!!

Annette Piper said...

Well, it isn't a koala!

alpinekleins said...

Hee! Don't really recognize it either . . . seriously wondering . . .

Kristin