Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Never going to another electronic store again.

A woman follows her husband around the electronic store as he looks for a certain dvd player.

"Why don't you just ask someone for help?" she asks him after the third trip down an asile.

The husband doesn't answer and keeps walking up and down aisles. After the fifth time down an aisle, she asks him again.

"Why don't you just ask someone for help?"

He still doesn't say anything and keeps looking up and down the aisles. The woman starts getting dizzy from going up and down the same aisles. She wonders why they haven't been pounced on by a salesperson by now. Isn't that their job? To pounce on you when you walk through the door?

She tries again. "Honey, why don't-" She is interrupted by his evil stare. She sighs and keeps following him up and down the aisles-again.

Finally, a salesman comes up to them and asks if her husband if he needs help. Her husband nods and the salesman helps him find the right dvd player. The woman gives the salesman a big smile and makes a mental note to send him a huge fruit basket for Christmas this year.

Why don't men just ask for help?

10 comments:

Deanna said...

My husband use to be like this but now I give him the evil eye and he asks for help promptly...LOL

Creative Junkie said...

omg. I know exactly what you are saying. It drives me batty. I mean, seriously? Why waste an hour of your life being lost? WHY WHY WHY? My husband thinks asking for help or directions is against natural law.

injaynesworld said...

I am the worst person to ask that question. Men are a completely different species to me. I tend to think that testosterone is the stupid drug.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Another good reason why men & women should not shop together.

Brian Miller said...

because we know what we are doing...lol.

i think it really is to get back at having to sit there as some others try on every outfit in the store...oops, did i just say that...smiles.

The Blonde Duck said...

That's too easy!

Richele McFarlin said...

That's funny since I'm the one who pleads with my husband not to talk to one salesperson wherever we go. LOL. He is quite a talker...and I hate talking to salespeople. lol

The Four Week Vegan said...

LOL - I swore off electronics stores long ago. I found even if he knew what he wanted, he LIKED walking up and down every aisle - like a kid in a candy store.

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

My husband is so not the stereotypical male. First he will spend WEEKS poring over catalogs and Consumer Reports and review websites. By the time he gets to the store, he needs to know EXACTLY where to find it. Looking around for things is not his style.

I think part of it is that he's so indecisive. He will spend so much time trying to make up his mind and weigh his options that by the time he makes a decision, he wants someone to get him what he wants before he changes his mind again. He is such a libra!

Annette Piper said...

I don't know why they don't - will it hurt their pride!?