Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I've been featured!!

If you read last week's Words with a Blogger Wednesday, then you found out about a very interesting blogger, Manon. She's a Business, Money and Self Worth Coach who uses the Law of Attraction in her methods. Her goal is to help woman who want to achieve their dreams. Who do you know that has such an awesome goal?
When I announced my book coming out, she contacted me and asked if I would be interested in being interviewed.
Me?
Interviewed?
Well, ok then!
You can find the interview here:
Please go read it and check out her site while you are there.

1 comments:

Brian Miller said...

great interview...ok, so i will get to writing mine now. smiles.