Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Behind closed doors-Zestra Review

ATTENTION:
If you are shy reading about woman sex products (or a guy reader) you may want to skip this review.
If you haven't heard of Zestra, it is specifically designed to improve feelings of sexual desire and arousal for women. If you ever had "that" kind of problem, you might want to try it. Check out Zestra's website to find out about the clinical trials they conducted. These clinical trials showed that Zestra worked well in women with the following conditions, as well as women with no conditions at all:
*Women experiencing different stages of menopause
*Women taking oral contraceptives
*Women taking anti-depressants
I really don't have this problem, but Zestra still can add to a woman's enjoyment. Zestra gives a more pleasurable sensation and make you tingly and warm. If you are bored in the bedroom or just want to add to the excitement, you might want to try this!
See for yourself. Go to their website to find where to buy Zestra products-maybe they will give you a sample too!
"I was given two sample packs of Zestra to give my honest review."

0 comments: