Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A secret of mine

Earlier this week, I talked about Emily being around other children a lot and mentioned that I would explain about it later. Well, this is later.

Not many (if any) of my readers know that I have a background in childcare. In fact, I run a daycare on top of all my other crazy adventures. I decided to use my training by incorporating it into my new found love; article writing. I have been obsessed with it (article writing) and I just became Examiner.com's Davenport Child Care Examiner! You can click here to see: http://www.examiner.com/x-43610-Davenport-Child-Care-Examiner . I would really appreciate any support by visiting and even subscribing to my articles!

I really love writing for them and article writing in general, as I said. You can research a topic. Write about. Get paid for it. Then, do it again. If you enjoy writing, you should try it. I also signed up for Hubpages, Bella Online, and Associate Content (please visit there too!) I've talked to many moms that pay their bills by writing for these great companies-I plan on doing it too.

So, I'm off to write about Earth Day-I hope to see you over there!
Oh, and if you are thinking about signing up, please use my ID number 43610

11 comments:

Aim said...

seriously, girl, could you get any busier!?!? And I thought I had a lot on my plate.

Brian Miller said...

wow. too cool...

happy earth day!

Buckeroomama said...

Wow, you are truly a Jack (Jill?)-of-all-trades! :)

Kristi said...

I also run a day care "in my spare time", great articles...what a great way to share information!

Liz Mays said...

You wrote a novel, so clearly you've got the goods for the job(s)!!

Morgan said...

It takes a LOT of patience to work in a daycare setting, let alone run one. How cool that you can use that experience to write and make a little money that way too!

eight helping hands said...

Wow! You are a busy, busy lady! I ran a daycare out of my house for 9 years!! It's a lot of work, but very rewarding. How many do you have? We have a legal limit of 10 here in VA, after that we are required to have a paid assistant.
I will try to write in my blog this weekend. I am going to show pictures of the places I'm using in my book. I have spent the whole day today writing. I loved it!

Creative Junkie said...

Geez, Tess! Can you make me feel anymore like a slacker?

Exactly how many arms do you have?

The Single Mothers Chronicles said...

subscribed @ Examiner and happy about it!!
Swati

Marla said...

I subscribed! Thanks, Lola!

Annette Piper said...

Tess, I'm in total awe - HOW do you fit so much into your days!!!????