Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Words with a Blogger Wednesday

First of all, I need to announce the winner of my book, Anonymous!
The winner is...
Nezy from Cow Patty Surprise
Now,
It's Words with a Blogger Wednesday
This week, I would like to let you know about a great blogger. She's kind of busy, so I will just tell you about her blog.
Beth Feldman
owner of
She's an expert in PR, an author, and a content writer. You can read this awesome article about her here on Mom Blog Magazine.
Her blog Role Mommy is a very helpful blog, filled with tips on parenting, interviews with people that make a difference, and advice on blogging.
If you get a chance to go visit her blog here.

Looking for Cinco de Mayo party ideas?

2 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

I'm so glad Nezzy won your book giveaway! :)

Brian Miller said...

well i guess that means i better go buy mine now...smiles.