Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Boost your health with Xigo

It's been a crazy winter and if you are like me, you've been sick a lot. Boy, when I was offered Xigo Maimum Immune Defense, I was happy to try it!


Some facts:

Xigo Health is a family-focused company that has created a line of products designed to boost your immune system. From daily doses to maximum defense when your body needs it most, Xigo products make the immune system faster, stronger and smarter by detecting challenges in the body, defending against them and deterring repeat offenders. And setting them apart from other similar remedies on the market, Xigo Health products are all-natural and safe for everyday consumption.


When I tried it, it was when I was totally sick with a sore throat. I usually take Vitamin C when I'm sick, but I figured this would be the best time. I took two tablets at a time and waited a week to see what happened.


I did seem to feel a lot better after the first couple of days. It did taste a bit chalky, but I think this just might work!



Would you like to try it?


Okay!

I've got some to giveaway to one lucky reader.


To enter - Leave a comment telling me what you do at the first sign of a cold.


Giveaway ends March 30th . US shipping.

This is Moms Select review. I received the above mentioned products to facilitate the this review. This did not affect my opinions.

0 comments: