Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rich isn't just about money


I've been researching marketing books and wanted to also find financial advice books as well. When I came across I will teach you to be Rich by Ramit Sethi, I felt it was a perfect guide essential to getting your finances on track. The book covers a six-week program that automates saving and jump-starts investing. Most the material Sethi has covered on his blog.





The introduction asks, “Would you rather be sexy or rich?” Sethi talks about how money is like food. Most of us have stressed over our weight at some point or another and tried at least one ridiculous diet. The same level of simplicity is all it takes to keep our finances under control. It’s not a sexy approach — but it is an approach that can make you rich in the long run.


I recommend purchasing this guide, and to visit his blog as well. For anyone looking for interview tips for a job, Ramit Sethi put together a video to help as well.

0 comments: