Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Laboring Weekend

We survived the holiday weekend and ended it with Zachary's birthday party.

He had a monkey cake.



He got lots of presents.



I'm not sure if he knew what was going on.



But I think he started becoming allergic to opening presents.


Or maybe just to monkeys.

Boy, will she need that when he starts walking.

At the end of the night-and it was late-him and Grandpa both passed out on the couch.

I can't wait until Christmas.

15 comments:

Erica said...

Hope the birthday boy had a wonderful bday. My youngest is turning 2 on Monday and I was just telling my husband we should get her a monkey cake, did you order yours from a store or make it yourself, it's super cute. :)

Jennifer said...

LOL! He is so cute, I love the pictures of him sneezing at his presents! :-)

Creative Junkie said...

Awwwww - so cute!

And I love that cake!

The Four Week Vegan said...

He is just adorable! Happy birthday to him! The cake was cute, did you make it?

Aim said...

how cute. looks like a great time.

Check out the giveaway on my blog :-)

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

Love that monkey cake! Seriously cute. Who doesn't love monkeys?

ConnieFoggles said...

What fun :) It can get overwhelming with presents for a little boy!

Grizzly Bear said...

Too cute! Lovely blog. I tried to follow on google and error keeps coming up. I will try again later.

Have a great week
Grissell
stay-at-homemomwhoknew.blogspot.com

Helene said...

Awwww, such adorable pictures of him! Wow, he made out like a bandit with all those gifts!

I love the last pic...so sweet!

Veronica Lee said...

OMG! He's sooo cute!!

And the cake is equally cute!!

sheila said...

Yeah, next year probably won't be much more exciting either, lol. 3 is better and 4 begins the fun!

I remember all that 'excitement' lol

Annette said...

Those are cute pictures - I wish I could have been there - I miss seeing you guys

Xenia said...

Happy birthday, what a cutie! I also made a monkey cake once, for my daughter's second birthday. She's a big monkey fan, too!

Been following you from MBC but so I don't think you're on my list yet!
http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My stepmom made it (cake) she does awesome cakes!

Mrs. M said...

What a cutie!! So tuckered out at the end, must have been a fun day! ;-)