Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, November 9, 2009

I love fall-really

I love taking pictures of fall...
The leaves are so beautiful when they change colors...

It makes me want Thanksgiving to come and it makes me want to bake cookies and cakes...

Now, if I could only hold that mood while I'm raking twenty thousand bags worth of them from my front yard...



8 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love fall, too! And your awesome pictures show one of the many reasons why... ;)

Veronica Lee said...

Wow!! These are truly awesome pics!!

eight helping hands said...

Cute pics! When you're done raking your leaves please come do mine.
Don't forget to enter my blog giveaway!

The Four Week Vegan said...

We don't get fall leaves here and it is such a shame.

Buckeroomama said...

Those are beautiful pics! I wish the trees/leaves here change colors, too.

Reyna Meinhardt said...

I love the last picture, beautiful! Nice blurry background :) I also love fall!! Its my favorite season of the year!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

All our leaves have dropped now...very sad. I hate the look of the bare trees. Though I love the gorgeous blue sky we have been getting this week.

Enjoy your fall!

Creative Junkie said...

I absolutely LOVE fall - it's my favorite season.

And luckily, my nine year old thinks it's the best thing to rake up leaves and jump in them. then my husband just goes out and bags them up!