Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The secret is out-and a contest!

Do you remember my teaser post about reviewing something from csn.stores?

Did you take a guess?

Well, I'm ready to tell you what is was!

I got to review this:



Let me tell you, if you've never tried a food chopper, you've got try one. I've always wanted to get one, but it's been one of those things that you say that you're-going-to-buy-one-because-it-would-make-your-life-so-much-easier-but-you-don't.

I've been in heaven since I've been using this marvelous appliance.

What perfect timing for this puppy, with Thanksgiving coming. I have all sorts of ideas to use it for like, salsa for the appetizers and making a salad mix.

This chopper has a one-touch button and the blade cuts with ease and is super easy to clean.

It's compact size makes it great for storage and I don't know about you, but I don't have much room in my kitchen.


Now, here is the fun part:

One lucky winner gets one too!

That's right! csn stores want you to have one too!

It's really easy to enter, so you know you want to.

Just go visit one of their websites at:

Then, tell me what you would buy from them if they were running a great sale.

Want another entry?

Follow me-I like it when people follow me.

Want another chance?

Tweet about it, then come back and leave another comment.

Can't wait to get something from them?

Well, they are running a holiday sale on just about everything there!
Check out their counter stools too! I wish I had a breakfast nook to use stool for-hmm, the possibilties...

They also have free shipping on just about everything too!

Contest ends:

Dec 5th

10 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Can't go wrong with anything from Black-and-Decker. :)

eight helping hands said...

Guess what? I already know about this website. I found it just 6 months ago, when we were going to put a new floor in our kitchen and sunroom. We ended not choosing CSN, as we haven't done our floors yet!!! (darn husband!)
But they do have a great stuff!
Oh and I already follow you schweetheart!
Gonna go twitter tweet tweet about it now!
Ciao!

Creative Junkie said...

Ooooh, I would totally get one of their cutlery sets! I hate my knives - they're permanently dull.

Great contest, Tess!

Morgan said...

I like the Koala-Tee play washer and dryer. Their superstar deluxe theater is really cool too.

Morgan said...

I'm a follower : )

Helene said...

I already follow you!

Helene said...

Wow, that looks amazing!!!

We desperately need some new lighting in our dining room so I'd probably buy something in that department!

hether78 said...

I am a new follower of yours!

hether78(at)gmail(dot)com

hether78 said...

I visited the csn stores.com! If they were running a sale I would probably buy some cool bakeware!

hether78(at)gmail(dot)com

hether78 said...

I tweeted the giveaway and linked it back to your site!

link: http://twitter.com/hgarland/status/6350574023

my email: hether78(at)gmail(dot)com