Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love getting things in the mail.

One of the perks of blogging is being able to review products that you might not be able to otherwise.
I was contacted by the company, csnstores.com and they asked if I would like to review one of their products. I said sure! This company sells a broad range of products from housewares to even counter stools!
What product do I get to review? I'm not going to tell you.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??
That's right. You have to keep checking back to find out what I picked to review.
Want to guess? Give it a try. Oh, and I have a special surprise too for one lucky reader, so you better come back and find out!

8 comments:

Lee said...

You big tease~

The Four Week Vegan said...

You are such a tease! I guess you picked an apple peeler/corer/slicer.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love CSN, can't wait to see what you review!!

eight helping hands said...

I'm guessing something like a juicer! I would love a juicer!
There sooo expensive though!
How come you haven't entered my giveaway yet? My feelings are hurt!

Helene said...

Hmmmm, a bagel slicer?? LOL

alpinekleins said...

It's so true, why does finding something special in the mail just make our day? And if it's a package - all the better :) The UPS man brings whoops of cheer from our homestead!

Kristin

sheila said...

I bet you'll review some new fangled thang non of us has ever heard of before.

I just llllooooooooovvvvvvee your fall pics below!

Unknown said...

You guys are soooo close!