Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The voyage of Young Doctor Dolittle




The Voyages of Young Doctor Dolittle
Coming to DVD on November 1, 2011
Based on the classic 1920's children's book series and starring the voices of Jane Seymour, Jason Alexander, Tim Curry and Tom Kenny.




This movie is rated G and has a running time of 80 minutes.


We liked the lively of the characters and kept the little ones in the daycare interested. My daughter liked this one as well. Definately one to watch for the whole family!


Disclaimer: I was sent a copy of the DVD for the purpose of review. No other compensation was received.

1 comments:

eight helping hands said...

I have gone through similar situations. I often get scared when I see people on the side of the road looking for handouts, they actually approach your car at a light. I try to keep my doors locked and windows up. several weeks a go a guy got mad at a woman who told him no and was screaming at her.
Job loss in this area (Washingtgon, D.C.) has gotten worse in the last year and there are intersections where you see the same people everyday, with there signs. It's sad.