Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Halloween is right around the corner

Thanks to Emily, I probably know more about Monster High than I should. I can name all the characters and I'm finding myself looking forward to the movies that are coming out.
One thing I know about Emily is that her favorite character is Draculaura, so I knew she would be excited when she saw what came in the mail.
A Draculaura costume!
Monster High costumes are going to be all the craze this Halloween.
This costume is so adorable! It came with everything except the wig. She loved it! I haven't been able to get it off of her. I worry that it's not going to stay nice for Halloween.

I'm thinking that I'm going to have to sneak it away from her.
Have you thought about what you are going to be this year yet? It will be here before you know it.
What if you won a gift certificate towards a costume?
Well, you could!
Just tweet the following:
Kids costumes @CostumeSC by visiting http://ow.ly/ajIBV
and enter to win a $100, $50, or $25 gift certificate!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

She is too cute! Following you back now!

May said...

I must say the kids costume looks really beautiful..And thanks for linking up in Exposure 99% weekday hop and i hope to see you link up always.. Following your blog now and i look forward being part of it..

Meryl said...

CUTE kid - great costume! Love the 'boots'! I am your newest follower, returning your follow.

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

Thanks for our follow:) Following you back too:) I like your blog!

Gloria's Bits and Pieces