Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Leaking ceilings, hardwood floors and a new look

We are in the process of remodeling our house. Yeah, I know. RIGHT THE MIDDLE OF WEDDING SEASON?? We sort of don't have a choice-the bathroom has a leak some where, so we probably have to tear it all apart.

One thing I would like to do is put hardwood flooring in there. I know there are many different hardwood flooring prices depending what type of hardwood we want. I would like for it to match the other hardwood in our living room.

I really would like to redecorate our living room as well, since we lost the studio we had and now I'm meeting clients in my home. I would like our home to look classy and show my taste which reflects my style in photography.

I think that part will be fun, but I'm not looking forward to the bad news about our bathroom, though it would be nice to have a new one-I'm SOOOO embarrassed by ours. I cringe when people ask to use it.

So, wish me luck and I'll post photos soon!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

The #1 thing on my list to do in this house is get rid of the carpeting and put in wood floors! White carpet and 2 kids/2 dogs is NOT pretty!

Good luck :-)

Theresa said...

I have a daughter who does hair & makeup for Wedding season & magazines so I know how busy it can be.We are going to get started on some remodel soon. Happy to have it done, not happy about the process, stress & time either. Good luck do let me know when you share your pics!!
Visiting from DearCreatives.com

Michelle said...

Always a to do list in home ownership! I love the (endless) home projects myself! Good luck!

Annemarie said...

when we bought our house we had a bathroom leak. turns out the toilet wasnt sealed when it was put in 40years ago. drippy toilet water rotted the floor into the basement...ewwww