Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Someone up there mad at me?

After the week I had last week, I'm afraid to get out of bed today.

My week started with having a bride email me out of the blue and say they were cancelling their contract for their September wedding. No explanation whatsoever. Hmm. Ok.

Then, I find out that one of my credit cards was being cancelled. One that I've had forever and wasn't behind on or even had a balance on. What the...?

After that, I find out that my oldest was contacted by her potential boss only to find out that she wasn't getting the job she was promised after all, because the person that was going to leave decided not to quit. Oh my!


And after that, I have more problems dealing with weddings, like a bride scheduling her hair appointment so late that we will only have an hour to do 3 hours worth of photos. Or, another couple are still putting their details together when their wedding is right around the corner. Grrrr...

Oh, did I mention that my printer broke down right before a client was coming to sign a contract? !$#@&


If THAT wasn't enough, on our way to shoot a wedding this Saturday, a deer jumped out in front of us and smashed the left side of my car....


So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back under the covers until next Tuesday...

4 comments:

Amanda @ Life, Experience Needed said...

Wow, hope it all gets better :o)

Brian Miller said...

oh definitely a call for a mulligan...yikes...hope that the week progresses better for you...

Canadian Beauty said...

oh my goodness! when it rains, it pours huh?
with the cancellation for the Sept wedding, I hope everything is okay with the couple- what if they decided to call off the wedding altogether? :/

I am hosting a 150 follower giveaway, check it out!

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! I hope your week improves and that all your clients get themselves together, to ease your stress!
If it will make you feel any better, I will be in Iowa in 29 days!
Have a good rest of the week.
Michelle Namminga