Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Charlie Brown Christmas


My husband called our new tree the Charlie Brown Christmas tree because it's way smaller and more bare then our usual trees.
Now, that's all I think about when I look at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a Charlie Brown tree one year. It was one of the most special trees i ever had. My boyfriend (at the time) and I went and cut it down ourselves and had a wonderful time decorating for Christmas that year. Good times and good memories.

Anonymous said...

I love your tree - it is pretty

Anonymous said...

your tree looks great Tess
Russ