Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Favorites


This week I've started my Friday Favorites!

Each week, I will feature a store from Etsy- an awesome artistic community- and showcase some of their products.

This Friday's store is

BBCreations
Handmade Jewelry & Stationary

They also have three other shops:
SaponeSoaps.etsy.com (Bath, Beauty, & Candles)
BennettsTreasures.etsy.com (Vintage & Truly Unique)
CherokeeStash.etsy.com (Stash Supplies)
I found them through a search for stationary and found some cool notebooks.




But, then I discovered they have cool jewelry too!


Right now they are offering a holiday special:
For The Thanksgiving & Christmas Season any order $20.00 or more, you receive free shipping.....convo us before making payment so we can adjust the shipping cost!
So, check them out-they are a family owned business and mighty kind too!

3 comments:

Heather (How to be a Woman..?) said...

What a great idea! I love Etsy. That store looks like a keeper.

Anonymous said...

Etsy is such a great resource!

Anonymous said...

I love Etsy!