Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Cold hearted *&%

The temperatures dropped this weekend where I live, so of course I had to do an outdoor photo shoot. I felt sorry for the family as they tried not to shiver as they sat on the cold ground without jackets on. I tried to get it done as quickly as possible and I wondered as I took the photos, how I would get the "red nose reindeer" look out of them when I got home.
I ended up catching a cold from that photo shoot. Last night, I noticed the array of colors in the sky and decided to forgive Mother Nature for landing me in bed this weekend from her bitter mood.

6 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

It got cold here too this weekend. I'm sure not as cold as there, but for me a high in the mid to high 50s is like being in the great white north. Brrr.

Lee said...

You are very brave. I didn't step outside in the cold this weekend!

MIG said...

That's tough when you want an outdoor backdrop and it's cold. I bet you got some beautiful pictures though. -Victoria from MBC Follow Me Club

Liz Mays said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

That is a terrific shot. I'm sure the photo shoot turned out great despite the cold.

Mrs. M said...

It's beautiful. We are supposed to get snow this weekend! Which means it won't be so darn cold!!