Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It was a good year!

This week has been a tough one. I have been working very hard to meet my deadline of the 31st to be done with every last touch of my book. I've had to sacrifice not blogging very much, spending time with the kids, visiting other blogs, and pretty much anything else in my life. It was hard, but I did it.

How was I rewarded?

Emily was up all night with the flu, puking every half hour.

Happy New Year's Eve to me.

I think I'm going to have to drink lots of coffee today to make it to midnight tonight.

I have some posts that I meant to get up this week, but I promise to put them up in the next couple of days.

In the meantime, I wanted to leave you with this slideshow I made from photos I've posted through out the year-I was pressed for time, so I just used Smilebox. Sorry, if it's not all professional looking.

Have fun tonight, kiddos' !

Happy New Year!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 2009

8 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, I hope Emily feels better soon.

Have a happy (and safe) new year!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Congrats on putting the final touches on your book! Well wished to Emily. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I feel your pain. We have a house full of Strep Throat right now, including me. I hope Emily feels better soon and everyone else stays healthy.

Loved the Smilebox collection.... Go Steelers!

Happy New Year!

Sultan said...

Bonne année!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy 2010!!

May the new year bring you wondrous possibilities!!

And thanks for starting the Follow Me Club!!

Creative Junkie said...

Awww - doesn't that just figure? Such is the life of a busy mom, right?

Congrats on finishing up your book - can't wait for your launch! Hope Emily feels better and hope your new year can only get better!

Annette Piper said...

Yep, that's usually the way it goes. Reward after reward... ;)

eight helping hands said...

Happy New Year!
That was a great video! Hope Emily is better.
Good job on finishing your book1
That's fantastic.
I'm spending my only day off this week by writing. AND the kids are back in school today. Double bonus!