Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature

Ok, I didn't fool her, I called her a bad name. Now it's not only cold, it's SNOWING.
I shall keep my mouth shut from now on.

This is our first winter with Bella. I wasn't sure how she would act in the snow and I hoped that she wouldn't be like Mia (our Chihuahua). First sign of snow and she's all like, You really don't expect me to go out in that, do you???
It turns out, Bella is the opposite.

While I was shoveling out the driveway, she was running around like a kid on Christmas day. She was so excited, she didn't know what to do. In the process, I spent alot of time getting back up from her knocking me down in the snow. I feared if I stood still long enough, she was going to make a snowman out of me-or would that be a snow woman?


She still managed to play with her basketball.

When it was time to go in, she hung her head low and I swore she was pouting.

Kids can make you feel so guilty sometimes.

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Stunning photography, beautiful dog and oh my am I envious of the snow!

Buckeroomama said...

I have a feeling that my kids would be like your dog if they ever get to play in the snow! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh that second picture of your Bella! Gorgeous! My pup hates the snow...just like me:)

The Four Week Vegan said...

Wow, you really got snow. I love seeing all the pics of my cold weather bloggy buds - snow is beautiful, but I am so glad we never get any.

Lee said...

I LOVE the pic of the dog with the snow on her nose!!

Aim said...

She's so pretty. Elly hates to go out in the rain, but doesn't mind the snow. looks like Bella had fun!

More Than Words said...

Your dog is soooooo cute!!!

We have a Chihuhua/Rat Terrier mix puppy, and it's starting to get really cold now! I wasn't sure how she was going to like going #1 outside at first, but she doesn't seem to mind. Well, we don't have snow here though..lol.

Helene said...

She's so beautiful and she's like a little puppy in the snow for the first time!!! All that snow is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Your puppy is so adorable. :)

Thanks for stopping by my 365 project blog.

Veronica Lee said...

The pics are breathtaking, Tess!!

LOL, I don't mind snow over here in Malaysia for a change!!!

Creative Junkie said...

I'm reading this while looking out my window at 3+ inches of sleet, snow and rain with 50 mph winds.

I so hate winter.

On another note - that is one pretty dog!

Anonymous said...

That's really cute! I love your pictures! And we have a pouting dog too. lol

Maggi said...

Awwww, what a cutie she is! I wish it snowed like that here!

Sarah Wyland said...

I love it! I love playing with my dog in the snow - except she's a priss so it takes a while to convince her to get her pretty, manicured paws wet. Once she does, she's all game though!

Bella is a beautiful dog by the way!

Mrs. M said...

So cute - our dog is so fun in the snow, he rolls around and makes doggy snow angels! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I used to love watching our dog Kai play out in the snow. Unfortunately, he passed away this summer. :(
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back anytime!

Kristi, Hello...Is This On?
@TweetingMama

ConnieFoggles said...

I remember trying to walk my dog in the snow. It was a measure of uselessness. All she wanted to do was to play.