Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Excuse me while I get ready...

Sorry, I'm in a hurry. I'm on my way over to Jen's blog, Jael Custom Designs to do a guest post.

Make sure you come over and say "hi" to me- I really don't want her to think that I have no friends. Okay, can you just fake it? Please?
While you are there, check out her blog designs-she is fantastic!
I'm giving away a book over there as well!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there now. Toodles!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Oh, fun!

The Single Mothers Chronicles said...

Ben there and done that but came BACK to tell you how much I enjoyed Anonymous - A LOT!
Swati

Veronica Lee said...

Just came from there, Tess!

Have a nice day!

Ash said...

i've given you a shout out at the end of my comment ;)

~ash's mum