Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Revising of MommysBiz@ Home



My online magazine, MommysBiz @Home, has once again gone through some revamps. I am offering a special for anyone interested in listing their business or blog.

Become an Exclusive Member!

Only $3 a month
(year min)
You get all this included as an Exclusive Member:
-Your banner on up to three pages in our magazine

- Listing ten times throughout the year in our weekly newsletter

-Be featured once in our Featured Business column-we archive past featured businesses, so your article will always be available!

-Listed in up to two categories in our Directory!


Please visit if you can. I will be adding a blogging and parenting section too!

1 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I didn't even know you had one!