Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Words with a Blogger Wednesday

I can't believe it's Wednesday already!
That means that it is Words with a Blogger Wednesday!
(Don't forget to enter all my book giveaways while you are here-listed on my left sidebar!)


This week's blogger is Mr. Stupid from


When did you start blogging and what made you decide to blog?

December 1st last year. When Green People from Mars asked me to do it and when I wanted to share all the foolishness from my life.


What kind of blog do you have?
A Blog on mere foolishness and stupidity. I'm not sure what to call it.

Do you make money from your blog?
Not as of now. Though, would love to make some to meet my chocolate needs.


What do you do to network/promote your blog to bring in readers?
I love reading and commenting on the Blogs in my Reader. My Comments brings back readers. Though, I did once think of dropping Pamphlets from a plane. My Parents didn't think it was a wise thing to do.


How do you balance blogging and family?
Family first, blogging next. I spend most of my time with my family. Blogging happens only in the night and early in the morning.


How frequently do you post?
Ans. Once in every two or three days.


Do you own a business and blog about your business?
I don't own a business. I don't blog about the not owned business either.


What do you recommend to blog about?
Yourself and your views. The ones that are honest and from your heart. Everyone loves to read about you.

Has blogging changed your life in any way?
It has. I have got to meet so many wonderful Bloggers and learn about their lifestyle. I have also met nice people who are always there when you need them the most.

Who are your favorite bloggers?
Many to name. I love all their blogs.
What is your blogging style?
Writing everything that comes to my head first. Even though that can be hazardous at times, it works.

What do you do when you get writer's block?
Eat chocolate and think of ways to play pranks on my brother!


Do you have any advice for newbie bloggers?
Never spend hours creating a post. Writing what hits your head first is the best thing to do. Reading other Blogs helps in learning new things and also opening you up to the Blogosphere.

1 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. love me some stupidation..funny and talented writer...definitely on par with calvin and hobbes