Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, September 13, 2010

New studio

I have been busy with my photography business and as I mentioned in my other post, I'm excited that we are redoing the recroom to also serve as my studio since I don't have anywhere to shoot when the weather starts getting too cold to shoot outdoors.


I've been checking out the lighting situation and practising on the kids. Poor Avrie and Zach have been my latest victims.
I'll post the before and after shots of the new studio when it's done-I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Congrats on your new studio! :)

Brian Miller said...

aw...these shots are adorable...esp the one with the flower and the green...