Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You know you are having a bad day when...

A squirrel throws a nut at you while you are walking up the pathway to your daughter's school.

A thirty old woman tells you that technically, you could be old enough to be her mother. Whaat? I'm only barely in my forties.

Out of all the cars parked waiting for the kids to get out of school, your car is the only one that picked up that one nail left on the ground.

That same damn squirrel yells at you very loudly as you walk back under his tree.

You pick up your camera bag, not realizing that it wasn't zipped up and your cameras fall out onto the rocky ground below.

You don't realize that your sweats are inside out until AFTER you get to your daughter's school.

Those are the times that you wished you had just stayed in bed.

10 comments:

Getrealmommy said...

hmmm. just sounds like a day in the life to me :)

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Hilarious!!

http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

Seymour6 said...

Thanks for following me!! I love this post, but hope that this didnt all happen to you in 1 day for real!! :) Let me say this though... you know you are having a bad day when a 70-75 year old man walks up to you in a parking lot and asks you if you want to make $20 in 15 minutes! Then later in the day you are making cookies for your family and instead of rolling them in sugar, you roll them in salt! True story. That was my day yesterday!!

Unknown said...

Too funny! Yeah the squirrel puts everything over the top. You have such a great site.

I am given you a bloggers award. Stop by and pick it up sometime.

Have a great day!

Vickie
victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Saw your blog on Victoria's Voice and decided to come by for a visit. Your name for the blog is cute...love it. I am now your newest follower on here and Twitter. I'm @islandhoney29

Look forward to reading more from you, Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Gail said...

I found you through Nezzy.

Your post is delightfully funny. I will be visiting again.

secret agent woman said...

That's when you pick up the nut thrown at you by the squirrel and bean the 30-year-old with it.

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

I've had days like that! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my! Too funny guys. I love the thought of whipping the nut at the woman too OLD to be my daughter. :)

Maggie said...

Popped over from Nezzy's place to read about your very ordinary day. Hilarious!!