Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving; Thanksgiving Specials

(Guest Blogger) Jasper Ramsey


Thanksgiving specials have always been a favorite of mine on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving for me is a time for family, and with spending time with family comes watching Thanksgiving specials with family. Watching Thanksgiving specials on Direct TV package deals is a must this time of year.
'After singing "Over the River and Through the Woods to Grandmother's House We Go".
Charlie Brown: Well, there's only one thing wrong with that.
Linus van Pelt: What's that, Charlie Brown?
Charlie Brown: My Grandmother lives in a condominium."
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving has been a favorite Thanksgiving special of mine since I was a little girl, and it still remains a favorite of mine and my families today.
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is about when Peppermint Patty invites herself, and a group of her friends to Charlie Brown's house for a Thanksgiving celebration. Charlie Brown works with Linus, Snoopy, and Woodstock attempt to throw together a Thanksgiving celebration.
Some of the characters in A Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving includes the classic cast, Charlie Brown, Lucy van Pelt, Linus van Pelt, Sally Brown, and Woodstock. Also features in this movie is Franklin, Little Birdie, Marcie; and Patricia 'Peppermint Patty' Reichardt. This set of characters really help make this movie a Thanksgiving classic.
Thanksgiving specials have been around since I was a little girl, and will be around until my childrens children have children. Thanksgiving specials are loved among families, and have become a family tradition.

1 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i look forward to th charlie brown specials every year!