Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, November 5, 2010

My favorite season

Guest post written by Barbara Mackenzie

It's always so nice when it gets cold this time of the year because I just love to dress up in layers and feel that cold bite of the cold air on my face when I walk outside of my door. But that's before it starts snowing.
However, the other day once I tried to turn on the heat it wasn't working. Now, even though I love dressing in layers outdoors, I don't want to in my own apartment. So I called Philadelphia sears HVAC and got them to come out and replace my system.
Okay, so I do like to bundle up sometimes inside, especially when IÕm reading a funny book or watching The Office. I just switched out all my summer clothes for my warm clothes in my closet and so now I feel like I officially am ready for winter. Even though how many times my mom has told me that I should get rid of half of the clothes that I have, but that's what I tell her a hall closet is for.

1 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles. i love this time of year as well...esp since we got HVAC last year...