Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, August 15, 2008

And the slime slithered out from under a rock

Yesterday, I received my first hate mail.
At first, it kind of stung me. I really didn't think I was to that status of being famous enough to attract scum that for some reason, have nothing better to do but stalk and write hate words. I have to thank this reader for making me realize that I'm finally a celebrity! Awesome! I will be sure to start getting some 8x10 glossys to have on hand for people to sign.
Oh, and your sentence about me thinking I'm so perfect made me laugh so much, I practically fell off the chair! Read my posts, Man. I'm far from perfect unlike you probably are. Are you sitting in your mom's basement right now, reading this while picking your ugly nose?
I really would like to learn from you, for I'm sure you have more great words of wisdom. Oh wait, how can I when, even though you felt that you needed to open my eyes to what a liar I was, you didn't have the balls to sign your name or give me anyway to contact you- PUSSY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it!

Anonymous said...

I don't even worry with anonymous commenters. In my opinion of they don't have the balls to leave their link then they needn't get a response from me!

Smalltown RN said...

I have never understood that mentality.....I mean if you put something out there to be debated then fine....it's fare game....but personal attacks....how childish....how sorry I feel for them...that they have to stoop so low....guess they never got much attention when they were young...poor darling....

j said...

Wait. Is nose picking a bad thing?

I have my own 'visitor'. I affectionately refer to him as my heckler. Let him. Most of the time folks read his comment and think that HE is the idiot. Sort of hangs himself, know what I mean?

Be blessed.

Jen