Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A room with a view

This is a view of what we see over our fence in our backyard. We want to move to a bigger house next year and this has been my biggest dilemma of possibly not finding another perfect backyard view. I will probably be a pain in the ass to our realtor when I run through every house and out the back door to see what's out back. I apologize in advance to whoever is the lucky one to help find us a "backyard view".

1 comments:

Sprout Soup said...

I totally know what you mean. We are so spoiled with a gorgeous private back yard. I'm not sure we'll be able to find a suitable replacement should we ever decide we need to move.