Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, August 25, 2008

A new give-a-way and a new discovery

So, my weekend was quite uneventful as far as a weekend could go.
A model session that I was supposed to shoot got cancelled, my daughter still hasn't had her baby and I'm still dealing with my hater reader (hmm, if you hate my blog so much then quit reading it, Asshole).

I really wondered what I would write about other then to let everyone know that I am hosting another giveaway starting today.

Momspit has graciously donated a Momspit cleanser to one lucky reader!

MomSpit - the universal no-rinse cleanser for hands and face. Works like magic, smells like heaven, cleans like soap and water without the sink.

So, comment me as many times as you would like-just make sure you tell me that you want to enter and give me a way to get a hold of you!

If you subscribe and let me know, you get 5 entries!

Ok, onto my other news.

If you read my blog, you know that my daughter's baby's dad is not in the picture anymore and that he is a no good rotten son-of-a-bitch. We thought there was hope when we heard he signed up for the Army. No such luck-he ended up not going. Well, we heard through the grapevine, that he was living in some one's backyard in their camper. I really didn't think that he would be so low as to live off of someone that way but, I just shrugged it off and put it out of my mind.

On Sunday, I did my usual routine-dropping my son off at his dad's house and taking my mom to the mall and whatnot. When it was time to pick him up, he got in the car and we drove down the road and when we turned the corner, Jessica says, "Mom, did you see who was sitting in the front yard of the last house on the block?"

"Umm, no," was my answer.

"Justin!"

Low and behold, there sat a big camper in the front yard of this house with that kid working on his ten speed out front.

I'm sure his son will be proud. It was a big reminder to Jess too, that she could be living that kind of life if she hadn't gotten out when she did. I had to laugh at the thought of the sheriff serving child support papers and having to knock of the door of the camper.
My husband had an even better thought when he realized that all of our exs live on the same street now-including his ex wife who lives a couple of blocks down!
I definitely will stay off that street!

4 comments:

Dana said...

OMG that is too funny....

Sprout Soup said...

I'd love to win the MomSpit! What a funny name, but sounds like a cool product.

Marissa said...

Just found your blog through MBC - you've got some great stories. Would love to win the MomSpit too!

Mary said...

Same street? That's nuts. BTW, I want MomSpit! What a cool product. And I love your blog :)