Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Feeling the urge to have another baby

After I finish typing this post, I'm going to call my husband up and tell him to go read the title of it, so he will fall over dead from a heart attack. I'm just kidding, Honey!

Actually, the "baby" I'm referring to is another business adventure. I know. I know. You are thinking, does this woman have ADD? I am still busy working on my other stuff and having fun, but when ideas hit me, I have to go with them.

This weekend, while I worked on my book, I had the urge to surf through my favorite bloggers to see what they've been up to. (this is why I used to write with a pen and paper instead of directly typing onto the computer-too tempting!) I caught up on my PW and while going WAY back on her posts, I noticed that she went to a foodie blogger conference. A FOOD BLOG CONFERENCE? I would of loved to of gone. I love food blogs-as you know-and I live vicariously through them. If I could do a food blog, I would be in hog heaven. Why not start one, you ask? BECAUSE I CANNOT COOK OR BAKE. My posts would be full of burnt food, lopsided cakes and if I told you the dish was a blackened chicken- it wouldn't be what you were thinking.

Anyway, I started looking at her pictures of the event and slobbered over the chocolate cakes that they gave out and the goodies here and goodies there. I spent hours clicking over to the foodie bloggers links and melted over their wonderful photos and spent the day not writing, but wishing I were them.

Then, it hit me. I can be like them, but without having to cook or bake. I got this idea and I think it would be fun-if it works. So, I'm in the process of starting this idea. Yes. I'm starting another adventure. Please come to my funeral when I drop dead from exhaustion.

9 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Holy crap, Tess. All I'm seeing of you is a blur as you whip from one thing to another!

You need to bottle up your energy and sell it - I'd be first in line.

Good luck with your new venture!

Lee said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what it is! I can't cook either, McDonald's is our friend.

Samantha Gianulis said...

interested to see what food related idea you have in the works!!
and i betcha you so could bake or cook =)

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I love cooking.. LOL. I just hate the mess after and the cleaning up.. *ugh!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Oo I would love to go to a food conference.

Though I am awful cooking at. But I sure can eat it!

Good luck with your new baby!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Okay, will you please take your meds because you must have some since you are obviously CRAZY! But, I guess it is crazy in a good way. I cannot wait to see what you have in store.

eight helping hands said...

I can't to find out what it is! Good luch and congrats! Also, I would love to put a copy of your book on my blogsit, stating that it's coming out soon! And I've been a blogging fiend lately!

Unknown said...

It's not just her food, shes got the photos going on too... I read her hints and she doesnt use flash when she takes the pics and I was WOW! That amazed me. And really impressed me...

AudreyO said...

Good luck with the new venture. New babies are fun :)