Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Food blog heaven

Ok, do you remember the idea I had for a blog that involved food even though I can't bake?
I'm now ready to reveal my secret. I have started a blog called,

So far, it's been a hit with food bloggers and people bakers that sell food products. I going to do food product reviews (mainly from Foodzie.com and Etsy) and reviews of food blogs that I love, and recommend food related products. I'm going to list recipes that I recommend and maybe, someday, I'll try to cook something myself-someday.

I hope to do giveaways and other fun stuff too. I've been having a blast going through all the food blogs and I hope that you will enjoy it to and try to visit it too. You never know what might be on it.

So, please go over and visit and leave a comment if you want and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Lee said...

Going over there right now!! Do you get samples sent to you??

Unknown said...

Please check out my food blog. I am just starting out and would love any advice that you could share!
www.mamabirdsnest.blogspot.com
Thanks!!

Liz Mays said...

That sounds like lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

ooh looks good!!
i will have a look..

visiting via MBC followers club!following you now. Do follow back!

Anonymous said...

visiting via MBC followers club!following you now. Do follow back!

Stacie said...

I now follow your new blog on google friend connect!! I love it so far!