Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My little monkey

We took photos of Zach today and didn't have much luck at first.

First, he just frowned.

Then he wouldn't look at me.

And then after many, many tries, he finally smiled.

Maybe I should've offered him a banana.









6 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, what a perfect shot the last one is! He is SO adorable. I just want to pick him up and give him a big cuddle. :)

eight helping hands said...

Too Cute! Too Funny!

Aim said...

aw, so very cute!

Creative Junkie said...

Awww - he's such a cutie, Tess!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh sooo cute! Love ur blog!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Stacie said...

Too Cute!! Love the monkey costume!